Friday, March 16, 2012

I am still in such a wonderful frame of being right now.  I attended a PPGBA (Professional Photographers of the Greater Bay Area) meeting yesterday evening.  The speaker (Laurie Klein) was fabulous.  She spoke about how she was constantly having to reinvent herself and intention manifestation.   All right up my alley!  This was followed by a print competition where we were able to enter two prints (usually it is only one).  There were so many prints in the "Portrait" catagory, as each one went by, my heart pounded harder and harder, I could barely breath...then finally, the title was read, "Dinner Is Served"  The room exploded with chuckles of laughter and delight as my portrait of Gromit the Boxer Dog was turned to face the judges....still holding breathe....score of 83!  WooHoo!!!  To many of you that may not mean much, but in the grand scheme of things, it's really good, the print earned a merit. 


This was followed by "Bah Hum Bug"  which scored and 80...also a merit!  What a great evening for me.  "Dinner Is Served" was high print score in the Portrait category!

No comments: