Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cheeeeese Gromit....take 4

I think I finally have what I want.  I better anyway, I ordered the competition print last night.  I have been trying to re-shoot this image with Gromit and in this case the 4th time was a charm.  I can not express just how difficult it was to get everything as close as possible to the original image.  The reason for the re-shoot was that in the original, Gromit's foot was ever so slightly behind the cheese.  It didn't look right to me and after meeting with a very successful pet photographer, she pointed that out right away and said that the judges were going to get me on that.  So, here is is..take 4 of "Cheeeese Gromit".

2 comments:

becky ruppel said...

Freakin' awesome Diane! I really want to see the print!

Diane K. Costello said...

Becky, thank you!!! Give me a call - I have it hanging in the house!