Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

Ahhhh, Home Sweet Home!  We had a wonderful time visiting our friends up in the snow, but everyone knows what I am talking about when I say...Ahhhh, Home Sweet Home!

It was Gromit's first real snow and he was really not sure what the stuff was at first.  Pretty typical of a dog that has never seen it before.  That did not last long though.  I had him chasing and running and trying so hard to find the snowball that I had just thrown in the snow where it fell.  He ran and ran and ran and stuffed his face in the snow.  What a great experience and what great fun.  Before long, Gromit found that trying to catch the snowballs, well, that was the best game ever.  I had such a hard time focusing on him - I was laughing soooo hard.  The faces he made were just hysterical.  One of my all time favorite faces was the top photo here.  Another favorite is the one of him running...it is amazing what his lips do....






Fun was had by all!  Gromit is sound asleep as he is exhausted, I am heading for the hot tub as soon as I hit the publish button!

No comments: