Friday, August 22, 2008

There is always something to see...


While out on a Saturday morning a few weeks ago, a friend and I went to grab breakfast at Ketch Joanne's, and wonder around the harbor area to see what was new. The harbor is an interesting place and changes daily. Here are a few shots from that morning. The light was pretty amazing, and the colors were bright even though it was foggy but not (it kept coming and going). What a great day for both the young lady on the board and the dog! Everyone seemed to be having a great day. Romeo Pier really stood out on this day. It was nice to snap of a few frames! Thanks Jim!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This has always been one of my all time favorite shots, Diane. I have it hanging on my wall in Papa'aloa.

Diane K. Costello said...

Thanks Peggy! Onle of my favorites too!