Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back From School

Wow!!!! What an incredible past three days at Golden Gate School of Photography. My instructor was the fabulous Jen Wilson - www.jenniferwilsonphoto.com with her collegue Lisa Maksoudian - www.lisamaksoudian.com. They are both the most awesome photographers you have ever seen. My head is still swimming with the information and ideas that we were all given. What a great experience! And thanks to everyone with GGS for putting on a great school!

Bare with me on the blogging thing...I am really new at it - like I mean 15 minutes ago. So I hope to add a bunch of photos and stuff as I go!

1 comment:

jennifer wilson said...

Thanks Diane for your lovely comments :) I'm glad you had fun! WE didn't get to talk enough about your portfolio, but I SERIOUSLY love the work on your site - your still life and black and white photos are to die for! You are clearly very talented and I'm glad we got to meet!

jen :)